Tuesday, December 4, 2007

#23 The End!!!
Yes, have finished, hurray. Reflection time. Firstly, relief to have it done. It was very time consuming and at times frustrating. However, for me it was very worthwhile as it made me look at things that I would have said I had no interest in. Doing this certainly broadened my awareness and outlook on things electronic. It broadened my knowledge in this area considerably.

My favourite 'thing' was YouTube, I also really liked that I was able to set up my blog (though it is a sad blog compared to many) and was able to manage my blog and move around in it, add lots of things and change things and actually be able to remember how to do it all.

I hope in the future I will revist many of the 'things' and with my colleague and utilisze some of them in our library.

No comments: